03/10 / 18 ♥
How to have gradients on texts.
- So you just open up your picture that you want to use.
- Then you type whatever you want. I’m just going to write overies gone bc Harry fucking Styles.
- Then you right click on the text layer. Or if you have a mac you double click and this’ll show up;
- You click the blending options then this’ll pop up.
- On the side there’s a list of things to choose from, pick the one that says gradient. This is how it’ll look like.
- Click the thing that goes from darkest colour to lightest, then this’ll pop up.
- Pick whatever gradient you want then press okay.
- Then you’re done and you’ll have something that looks like this!